Monday, July 11, 2011

Hello There.

I kid you not when I say that I've too many things to tell and share in this blog. However, I think I may have bitten more than I could actually chew, hence the lack of entries recently. It's all good now, though. The bulk of the work as being one of the class coordinators of the YLSS is finished and I've managed to adjust to my academically-light but socially-active schedule for this term. Oh, and that includes me having two part-time jobs. Yes, I am starting to save up for my future. Future = A brand new laptop with an illuminated half-bitten apple, that is.

So, anyways, since it's raining hard here in LB, which makes it quite impossible for me to go about my plans for the day, I've decided to update y'all a bit. I ain't gonna make text-heavy entries, though. Or not. Ha ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment