Monday, September 12, 2011

Hodgepodge.

Five weeks til the end of the sem and I'm already praying for the vacation. I've been and still will be swamped with tons of things before I can finally say good bye to my second to the last semester in the University. I don't usually complain when I'm given a lot of things to do, but I do get bored easily and the academic "routine" I have for this term sure adds up to the boredom. I can't do anything about it, though. Ha ha.

I just thank God for sending me people whom I've shared these past couple of months with. It's been a hell of a ride but I'm enjoying every moment. Oh, happy days.

So, this is the part where my lazy self kicks in. Photo-dumping, coming right up!



BLD Youth Ministry San Pablo South District's Youth Pentacord 2011-2012 (August 4, 2011 | St. Therese of the Child Jesus Parish, UPLB)



With my mum and aunt. Mum going wacky here! Ha ha! (August 6, 2011 | Kanin Club, Paseo de Sta. Rosa)



Usual chill-out session after hearing Mass. Lord, I thank You for these two bugoys. Ha ha. (August 13, 2011 | Cafe Antonio, LB Square)



Dessert after dinner in Liliw, Laguna. Eve of Bryan's 20th! (August 19, 2011 | Dal Cielo, LB)



Goofing around with Aisa. While waiting for dessert! (August 19, 2011 | Dal Cielo, LB)



Walkin' down the beach after the first day of being a facilitator for the Youth Encounter. This made me miss Talim Island! (August 27, 2011 | Mulanay, Quezon)



View from Mulanay's pier. (August 27, 2011 | Mulanay, Quezon)



And yeah. That's me trying out this pair of clear wayfarers. (September 1, 2011 | Belison's Residence)


So, there. The photos above are the "fun" things I've been doing lately. I've no intentions of doing a post about boring school stuff. Ha ha. 

Oh, and if you haven't noticed, all the photos above were processed and were previously uploaded via Instagram. It's like Twitter plus Twitpic with fun photo-editing capabilities. It makes your photos interesting, really! Ha ha. I think it's really one of coolest free apps out there so if you have an iPhone or any device running iOS, go get it! It's a fun way of sharing photos. I think it's the main suspect as to why this blog site's getting little attention these past few weeks. Oops. Ha ha.

So, anyway, I guess that's about it for now. Catch y'all later!



No comments:

Post a Comment