Saturday, November 26, 2011

eLBi Christmas 2011



UPLB's Christmas Tree (plus the Belen and Santa Clause and friends his deers) was lit for the first time last night. I did miss the lighting ceremony and the program because I really wasn't planning on going out last night but a couple of Facebook messages and Tweets from my cousins made me get up and visit the park to take photos. Read more to view more photos from last night!




Ate Pam, Ayra, Ate Pinky


Belen



Prep for jump shot!

And I still got the funk! Damn, I miss dancing so much.

Ayra and Ate Pinky with Santa

Whoah

Dear Santa, thanks for the gift! *wink*


The best kwek-kwek in eLBi!




I wasn't really feeling the Christmas season but seeing all those Christmas decorations last night made me realize that indeed, my most favorite holiday is near!


No comments:

Post a Comment