Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Verve 3: Behind L.I.E.S

We've shown you our style with Verve: Style Xpressed. We've shown you how it is to live in UP with Verve II: Livin' It U.P

Now, it's time to take all of you behind the lies.





The UPLB Street Jazz Dance Co. invites y'all to Verve 3: Behind L.I.E.S (Living In Every Step), this coming December 3 at the D.L Umali Auditorium, UPLB.


Dominic "D-Trix" Sandoval of QUEST CREW for VERVE 3: Behind L.I.E.S


Shaun Evaristo (Movement Lifestyle|The Company), Pat Cruz and George Anzaldo (both from Movement Lifestyle) for VERVE 3: Behind L.I.E.S






Look at LIFE through the dances. Let life surface from behind lies. Find out what makes a LIE.



December 3, 2011 | 7:00PM
D.L Umali Auditorium, UPLB
Tickets are at PhP 150.00 each


For inquiries and/or ticket reservations, contact me or any UPLB Street Jazz Dance Co. member.



Go, CLAN! I miss dancing with y'all! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment