Saturday, December 31, 2011

Here's To Tomorrow.

2011's ending in a few and I can't help but express my gratitude to God for an amazing year. Like, seriously, 2011 has got to be one of, if not, the best year of my life. I've received so much blessings and got through a lot of trying times. I'm really just thankful to God and to my family and to all my friends for being with me this past year. Let's welcome 2012 and claim that it'll be sooo much better than 2012! 


For the past years, my New Year's resolutions' list has always been filled up with only two statements.

This year, I'll be better.

This year, I'll take risks.

I believe I need not add more. Heck, even just those two are hard already since they're kinda general. Ha ha. Anyway, I'm really excited for 2012. I just know that it's gonna be great, what, with me graduating this coming October headlining the events. Ha ha! So, keeping true to the "This year, I'll take risks" statement, I leave you all with a video of me doing one thing that I know I don't have a bright future in. Yes, doing a rap. Whut.





Do check it out and click the "Show More" tab to know more about the stuff I used in making this one. Hit the SUBSCRIBE and LIKE button if y'all liked it!




Sorry for the shameless plug. Ha ha! Anyway (again), here's to a great year coming up ahead! Keep safe tonight, okay? We don't wanna welcome 2012 with fewer body parts, right? Ha ha!


HAPPY NEW YEAR and GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment