Friday, December 16, 2011

Shake, Rattle and Roll: UPEC Style.

Some of the resident members of UPEC (plus Nanes and Sean) went up to Tagaytay to grab some coffee and spend some time together as a means of celebrating the success of EC GIVES BACK: FIRED UP (Oh yeah, still THE PARTY of the YEAR). This has got to be one of the most adventure-filled night-outs of UPEC. I shall not post details here but let me tell you one thing, this is definitely one night that'll be etched on our memories for a very, very long time. Ha ha. 

Photo-dump, coming right at ya!






With "Kuya Kim"!







The last three photos were taken with my phone's camera since excited me forgot to charge my camera's battery before heading out that night. Boooooooooo.


Here's to more adventurous trips, UPEC! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment