Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas 2011 Wish List

Since Christmas is just around the corner, here's my Christmas 2011 wish list!





The ideal Christmas wish list, I dare say. Ha ha. Of course, there's no way on Earth I'll be getting those for Christmas, unless my mum and mama Santa suddenly decides that I'd get these since I've been a very good boy this year. So, anyway, here's my real Christmas wish list for this year.



1. Bicycle Black Deck of Cards for dull times only Pusoy Dos can save. Don't worry, no money's involved. No money to begin with! Ha ha!

2. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney (Book Set) just because I enjoyed the first two books and I haven't read the third and fourth yet. Oh, and I borrowed the first two so I don't really have a copy of them.

3. Paulo Coelho (Book Set) because he's definitely one of my favorite authors. I've been reading Coelho since 2005 and I like the fact that his works never get old, for me, at least. I know I've bought six of the books in the collection but I somehow cannot find them, so that's just a really good excuse reason to get the entire collection.

4. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan (Book Set) since I got hooked with the first book and I think this set will be perfect for long boring days when all I'd ever want to do is grab something that's not too light to read. Ha ha.


Yes, I made sure that the items on my real and easily-achievable Christmas wish list are locally available! Ha ha! I found all of them in several branches of Power Books and National Bookstore! Ha ha!


How about you, guys? What's in your list this year?




P.S: I'm still praying for the items on the first photo, though! Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment