Friday, December 2, 2011

Coca-Cola Induced Tears.

Imagine Christmas without Coca-Cola. Doesn't seem right, right? That's virtually impossible, especially for my family. Now, imagine spending Christmas without your family. Doesn't seem okay, too, right? But  this happens.

This new video from Coca-Cola's YouTube channel sure pulled some heart strings of quite a number of people. Check it.





This has got to be the best Coca-Cola commercial/video I've seen. This made me realize how lucky I am for I get to spend most of the time, especially the holiday season, with my family. After seeing this video, I couldn't care less if I get many gifts this year. I just want to spend Christmas day with the people I love. That being said, I believe me and the cousins have a Christmas party to organize. Let's do this!






No comments:

Post a Comment