Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Movie Review: Mission Impossible 4 Ghost Protocol

Waiting six long years for this fourth installment of Mission Impossible made me expect a lot. Good thing the movie exceeded all my expectations.



I grew up watching James Bond films and when the first Mission Impossible came out in 1996, I somehow edged our copies of James Bond films (VHS) and put Mission Impossible on top of our VHS rack. I anticipated each and every installment and I've always liked them. I guess I've developed an inkling to death-defying scenes coupled with spanking gadgets.

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, for me, is better than the third installment (2006). I liked the plot and storyline better and obviously, the technology they showcased was far more better than those they featured six years ago. However, I still think that the second installment (2000) is still the best.

It's funny how after watching this film, I felt like an agent of IMF just because of my iPhone. Ha ha!




FINAL RATING: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment