Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Clean Shave

Got surprised by the "performance" of this nifty little thing right here so I'm sharing this one out for the fellas. I've been using disposable razors for so long now and I always forget to get one that has replaceable blades. I got the chance to use this Gillette Blue 3 razor last week and I believe this is the best disposable razor I've used ever since my facial hair activity increased. Ha ha.


Gillette Blue 3 

It has 3 blades to ensure the closest, smoothest shave in fewer strokes. The orange strip helps in preventing irritation for sensitive skin.

This one also has a pivoting head to adjust to the contours of your face.

It's made of plastic enclosed in rubber which provides good grip. Its overall look doesn't say "disposable", eh?


I'm definitely sticking to this one until I remember to get a reusable razor. A pack of two Gillette Blue 3 costs around PhP 93.00 and I'm pretty sure they're available in your local groceries and pharmacies. 




No comments:

Post a Comment