Thursday, November 1, 2012

And Then There Were Three.







And, I'm back! "Abandoned" the blog for a little over two months 'coz there's too much happening with school and with my eternal quest to be a singer. Ha ha. Anyway, I was chosen as one of the final 21 contestants for The Peninsula - Manila's SING@NING Search For The Ultimate Voice and I can't stress how much I'm thankful for everyone who viewed and liked my video on YouTube and especially those people who prayed for me. After three grueling rounds, the SING@NING finalists are down to just 3!






I'm really excited for these three! They're all unbelievably talented and really good and genuine people! If you have time, drop by Salon de Ning at The Peninsula - Manila this coming Tuesday, November 6, 2012, at 7:00PM for the Grand Finals of SING@NING Search For The Ultimate Voice! Get to listen to these three amazing singers while experiencing world-class ambience that only Salon de Ning can give! 


I'm gonna do another entry solely for my SING@NING experience so y'all better watch out for that!





No comments:

Post a Comment