Monday, August 27, 2012

CHRIS BELISON for The Peninsula - Manila's Sing At Ning

Hello, guys! Kindly LIKE and SHARE my Self Introduction Video for The Peninsula Manila's Sing@Ning :)




The top 3 SELF INTRODUCTION VIDEOS with the most number of LIKES in YouTube by August 31, 2012 will automatically be qualified for the next round. If you don't have a YouTube account/channel, you can still LIKE this video by simply logging in to YouTube using your G-Mail/Google account :)

Here's my LIVE SINGING AUDITION video for Sing@Ning! This is "Tuwing Umuulan" by Sir Basil Valdez.




I cannot express how thankful I am for my good friends Matt Baguinon of Matt Baguinon Films and Jeremiah Pilapil of JePe litratography for helping me out with my online video entries! Please don't forget to visit their Facebook profiles and pages! Also, don't forget to check out and like my Facebook page as well :)


Thanks, guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment