Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fire Away.

Posted another cover on my YouTube account last night! Do check out my cover of the phenomenal song "Titanium" which was originally done by David Guetta and Sia. I chanced upon this amazing yet very tough to sing orchestral instrumental of the song by Jamie Cleaton so I decided to finally record it, being it one of the most requested songs in my inbox. I decided to do it in one take so it'd be more raw. I struggled with the belts because the arrangement's about a step high from my range but I took it as a challenge and did what I could. 




It's weird (not really) because as of typing this, I can actually hit the notes better now. Ha ha. Talk about muscle memory. Anyway, do check it out and feel free to LIKE, COMMENT on it and SHARE it!





No comments:

Post a Comment