Thursday, January 10, 2013

Let Me Kiss You.

So, I finally have a new cover up on my YouTube channel and what do you know?!  It's another One Direction song! Ha ha! I got several requests for this song ever since management (One Direction's, not mine coz I still don't have one. Yet.) announced that it'll be the next single off of their sophomore album. I copped a high-quality instrumental of the track and started recording while trying out several audio interfaces and editing software. Halfway through the track, I felt that something wasn't right so I took a break from doing it. After a couple of hours, I decided to do a live, acoustic cover of the song instead of just putting vocals on top of the track. I was hesitant at first because I haven't played the guitar for a long time and since I'll be recording it live, there was added pressure to do good. After n takes, here it is! My live, acoustic cover of One Direction's "Kiss You"!





I used my Samson C01U Condenser Microphone for this and Garage Band. I also added the back-up vocals after the live recording because I just love doing harmonies. Blame it on my dream of becoming a back-up singer. Ha ha. Feel free to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment