Monday, September 26, 2011

Movie Review: Glee: The 3D Concert Movie



I'm a Gleek. I've been a fan ever since and this movie sure made me appreciate Glee and its cast more. I've been watching videos taken during their concert tour (USA and Europe) in YouTube and I was secretly hoping that there'd be an Asian tour in which the Philippines would be included in the tour itinerary. Long shot, I know, but this movie suffices for the Gleeks' craving. For now. Ha ha.

The movie's basically a documentary/compilation of performances from the said tour. I think they made this by taking all the best performances from the tour and rendered it into this 80-minute musical extravaganza. The addition of the fans' stories is actually a good touch, and it made Glee even more relatable to the audience. 

I do want to talk about the numbers done on the show but that might be considered as spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet. 

You really wanna know how good is it? I watched it twice. And thinking of watching it again this week, given free time. It's that good. 

God, I really wanna be on stage and perform like these people. That'd be great! Ha ha!






No comments:

Post a Comment