Monday, November 12, 2012

(Slightly) Better Than Naked.



I like my gadgets naked. There's something about the feel of wonderfully crafted materials against the skin. However, I can't risk bringing them out without something that can protect them so I searched for a case that I could put my new toy into whenever I need to go out of the house. It took me around three days to finally get a case/cover for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (Thanks, The Peninsula - Manila!) because 1) it was quite hard to find something that suited my personal preference and 2) I was waiting for my TF from a gig so that I'd be able to get something without having to ask money from mum. Ha ha! And so the morning after the gig, I scoured SM City Calamba for a case and I was lucky enough to find this leather folio case from Swisstech.


Swisstech Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 from the Lucerne Series

Swisstech Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (Lucerne Series)

  • Shock-absorbing
  • Slim design
  • Prevents fingerprints and scratches
  • Ergonomic design
  • Easy access to headphone jack and sync port
  • Open style display access for maximum comfort
  • Complete protection for body of device


It has a garter strap to bind the case when closed. Security, check!

Back side features a dedicated hole for the 3MP AF Camera.

Looks like a book, opens like one, too!

The case acts as a stand for the device, too. Perfect for when you're watching videos!

Side view. Neat, eh?

Dedicated holes for the microphone, headphone jack, the volume rocker, and the lock/power button.

Dedicated holes for the sync port and speakers.
And the BEST part? The price! Definitely a steal at just PhP 695.00!

I got the one in brown leather because I think I already have a lot of black stuff. Plus, it looks more classy but still youthful (LOL) at the same time! The Swisstech kiosk in SM City Calamba has black, pink and brown cases for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9

The Swisstech kiosk is located in Cyber Zone at the 2nd level of SM City Calamba.




No comments:

Post a Comment