Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Down Time.

I'm down with the flu and I wasn't able to get up this morning for my classes because I was feeling really sick. These late nights-early mornings sleeping habits (which continued even when I served last weekend in BLD Youth Ministry's Youth Encounter weekend, separate post, I promise) are taking a toll on me. Add to that the uhm, weather. See, even I can't think of an adjective for the weather that we've been experiencing for some time now. I'm really not that sickly, but when I do catch something, it just screws up my entire system. Anyway, I'm just so glad that I have no exams and major papers to do and submit this week so that means I can rest. And by resting, I mean having a White Collar marathon. Definitely number 2 on my list of series; the number 1 spot goes to Suits, of course. 

Evidently, this post has no central theme and yes, I'm bored, thus the creation of this post. But hey, I guess being sick and bored has got some upside, too. My study table was a mess because I've been studying for the last two weeks for exams, which by the way, I think I did great good in, I decided to rehabilitate it and try and make it less cluttered. And as of typing this, the table's still organized so yeah, that's more than an hour of being organized! I'm getting good at this cleaning thing! Here's what it looks like right now.




I did not dare take a photo of what it looked like before I cleaned it so as to save myself from shame and you guys from eye sore. Anyway, again, I'm cooking up a giveaway for February so y'all better check out the blog for mechanics. I'm also gonna be releasing three covers in the coming month so please check out my Soundcloud and my YouTube channel. I'm gonna go back to resting now. Season 2 Episode 2.




No comments:

Post a Comment