Wednesday, January 2, 2013

This Year.

I've been mulling about a year-end slash welcome 2013 blog post since the third week of December and obviously, no such post ever surfaced on this blog. I've been thinking about it for a couple of days and this year, I would want my blog to be more, uhm, me. I remember starting my very first blog around 8 years ago and how I'd write random stuff that has happened and although they're very random, they're kinda personal and I like it that way. How I used to post poetry, among my other literary works. How I'd talk to myself. How I'd marvel at my previous posts and say to myself that yes, maybe I am a literary genius waiting to be discovered. Or some other delusional crap like that. Ha ha. I guess I just want to really write again. 

Last year, my New Year's Resolution was to be better. I can honestly (and humbly, LOL) say that 2012 was my best year yet because I got better at everything that I know and do. And I'm keeping that resolution for 2013. This year, I'll be better. Better than I've ever been. And I'm starting by writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment